"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity,
it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
~ Agatha Christie

Alex, Cole and Braden - At 2 years, 2 months

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dada!

I just wanted to send out a BIG Happy Birthday to the love of my life, my partner, my best friend.  

Happy Birthday Dada.  You are the amazing father of my children, our auto mechanic, my therapist, our super delicious pancake creator, and the cleanest person I know.  I love that about you.  ;)

Your eyes make me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Your dimples have me giggling like a little girl.  The kids absolutely adore you and you are an incredible father to them.  

You are courageous, sooooooo intelligent it scares me and possess a contagious love for life.  Put that all in a package with your sensitive nature and your super sarcastic sense of humor and I am hooked.  

You are a grown up big kid, an animal lover supreme and make me feel so lucky that you are in my life every.single.day.  

Happy Birthday, Baby, and we love you so much!  

No comments: