"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity,
it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
~ Agatha Christie

Alex, Cole and Braden - At 2 years, 2 months

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love is....

Three times the Valentine artwork for Mom. :)

I do so love my budding artists...

I am going to try and update this blog more frequently, even if it might only be once a week, it's way more than now! They are getting bigger... which means, wittier and snarkier and more loving and more cuddly and funnier and more goofy and more curious - and everyday is more fun than the last. :) Hopefully the adventures of homeschooling their pre-school years will result in some interesting stories.

Braden is doing well, but is requiring some procedures soon for his CP - so I will try to keep everyone updated and I will also try to remember that this is a journal for the kids too - to document their little years. That will keep me motivated, even if it's one of those "kids say the darndest things" kind of posts. Which could turn out to be the best ones. :)

1 comment:

MJ said...

how wonderful they are!!!! :-) Miss you...