"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity,
it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
~ Agatha Christie

Alex, Cole and Braden - At 2 years, 2 months

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oops! Comments were off...

So, for the last few months, I have been wondering if we have any readers out there! Since starting up this site to journal, I haven't really gotten any feedback about the posts on here, so I was becoming a little worried, wondering if we had left everyone back in MySpace... ;)

Today, like a smack in the forehead, I have realized that I had our blog set up incorrectly...so, the ability to leave comments was restricted only to readers who had their own blog. A big oops, since I was longing to hear from somebody...anybody!! I am my own worst enemy sometimes. So, if you are out there...and you want to leave us a comment on any of the posts...please do so! I would love to hear from you. And now, you actually can! *giggle*

Thank you Kristie and Christine for leaving us a little line this week - you were our first and the reason why I started to look into all of this! ;) Thankfully, the "problem" is fixed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryle! I am here. I so enjoy reading your posts on how the kids are doing and how you manage to cope. I'm glad to see everything is going so good. I can't wait for the kids to come in to Plant 20 for another visit. I'm even thinking maybe one day over the summer, I'll bring my guys down to see the kids. They just LOVE babies and I can only imagine their response to seeing 3 of them all at once. LOL!

Christine said...

Holy cow! The new picture is of 3 little kids...they don't even look like babies anymore!