"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity,
it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
~ Agatha Christie

Alex, Cole and Braden - At 2 years, 2 months

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Few Updates

Wow.  Three Posts In One Day.


I think...no, I know that is a record for me!  

I believe I have the site up and bug-free again, though I miss our old background fiercely. "Background? If you're out there, please come home?"  This one is ok, since it's the only one I kinda sorta liked so far.  ;)

So, that is done.

Also, I decided to publicize my organizing blog, 52 Weeks to Fix What's Broken.  Please stop by and visit if you have any interest in organizing, finishing projects, losing weight, decorating, creating stuff, eating healthy, etc...  I think it will be cooler to have a community of supporters, all reaching for the same, basic goals. We can help each other! C'mon over and share your projects! 

So, that is started.

And.... drum roll please....

Braden took two steps today, all by his lonesome.  Can you believe it?  I think we are on a road to bigger and better things!  I'll post a picture of his hot-rod tomorrow.  What he couldn't have done this without and the last thing I wanted to show the public!  Curious?  

No comments: